- About the School
Programmatic advertising is increasing in influence; with such speed that many media professionals, even the most experienced, admit it’s hard to keep up. OpenX is inviting all members of the programmatic world to come together and get on the same page. It doesn’t matter how little or how much you know about advancements in ad technology; the School of Programmatic sessions will give you the knowledge to get ahead right now.
WE’RE GOING TO:
- Decipher the confusing language, terms and acronyms
- Open the mysterious black box of programmatic trading
- Explore the technology stack and landscape, and how this jigsaw comes together
- Learn how to tackle fraud and non-human traffic
- Look at how best to collect and use data
- Check which metrics to use to measure the impact of programmatic on campaigns and yields
WHO IS IT FOR:
The School offers sessions for everyone in the advertising industry, both supply side and demand side, including:
- App Developers
- Media Agencies
- Trading Desks
- Media Services
- Advertising Agencies
Our research has overwhelmingly identified a need for all parts of the advertising value chain to work together to better understand and utilize the opportunities available through programmatic advertising.
Header Bidding and Beyond
Header bidding has brought tremendous revenue growth to publishers while introducing opportunity and complexity to programmatic advertisers. Explore the core concepts of header bidding as we take you through desktop, mobile app, and video integration technology.What you’ll learn:
- The genesis of header bidding
- How header bidding works
- The value header bidding can unlock for you and your partners
- The Publisher Perspective
- Advanced techniques to extract even more value from header bidding
- What’s next for the industry?
- Joe Catanzaro, VP, Ad Operations & Strategy, Warner Bros. Digital Media Sales
- Qasim Saifee, SVP Monetization Platform at OpenX
- Stephanie Snow, Vice President, Ad Operations, Intermarkets
Don`t miss this opportunity to take a deep dive into this evolving technology and become the expert in your organization.
Breakfast and coffee will be served.